Tuesday 23 August 2011

I Can Write My Own Destiny- A shrt story by me...:-)

                                                                                                                                                                            
A girl became orphan at a very young age when she was 7yrs, 1st she lost her mum and then hr dad, it was very sad 4 this girl, now the only one she was left wit was her caretaker… she loved this girl Alba very much, as she was very cute kind understanding and loving.. She (caretaker) didn’t know what to do now she felt she was d best person who could take care of the girl, but she feared she would not die the same way her parents did... There was no 1 in their family also who wanted to take the responsibility of this little girl... So the responsibility was on Mary’s (caretaker) shoulder… from that day onward when the court approved of the custody of Alba to Mary... she had already begun to search 4a new job…As she had 2 make money 4deir survival…She went 2 homes to clean them she also worked in Alba’s school secretly and would not let her presence b felt.. As she didn’t want alba to know what work she was doing...to fulfill her demands… but she made sure she provided everything 4hr just like her real mum.. She didn’t even get married because of that. This shows her love for the little girl… The little girl now started growing up… But she didn’t demand 4 big things because she knew how much trouble Mary was taking 2bring her up. Alba often faced problems in school when it came about writing essays on Family. She would write and say first I had a wonderful family my mum and dad they loved me very much but 1 day they suddenly disappeared. I don’t know where but 4 sure  I believe they  are still there around me, watching me I can feel them every moment of my life.. But I am lucky God sent me an angel called Mary she is very sweet and caring and I love her. So now it’s just the two of us in my family me and Mary. And I’m happy 2 have a small, family. This was all she wrote. Hoping she would have a better future and make a family of her own one day. She had big dreams and was looking forward for a bright future, she was a very intelligent and brainy child.. She stood 1st in her class almost every time. The others did get jealous of her because of her success.. But she kept going forward.. Never looked back.. She was lively, enthusiastic and always had positive attitude.. As the days passed Alba grew into a beautiful woman.. with great respect and dignity..she did her studies in hotel ,management as she liked cooking very much.. Later she opened her own small little café and of course Mary helped her wit d cooking..
Bt Mary feared as the days passed, she kept praying and hoped Alba would not have 2 face d same problem as her mum did.. But it was sad the day had cum and Alba was diagnosed of cancer. Mary didn’t know what to do. She hid the reports she didn’t want alba to know about it and so she acted normal as if nothing happened but she still had that fear within her..
One day when Alba was cooking meals for her guests she found her reports when she was sick and in that the doctor said that Alba had hardly a year left to live. At fist she was shattered but then she said to her self this is all rubbish  its my life and no one can tell me what’s going to happen in my life I will change my life I will make it different.
Probably that was one reason why Mary hid the report because she didn’t want Alba 2 live the way her mother lived after being diagnosed of cancer..
Alba took the report tore it into pieces and threw it into the dustbin. And acted as if nothing had happened she went to per sure further studies In Hotel management.. And later she started enjoying the company of others she cracked funny jokes and made sure every 1 was happy around her. Slowly she got interested in a boy named Karl. He was a good looking guy, good in studies unlike the other boys.. And what more? Alba enjoyed his company more than others. Slowly over the months they started getting closer Alba knew her feelings 4him had changed.. She told Mary about him.. Mary didn’t know he was more than a friend to her she feared if he knew the reality he would never marry her.. Who would want to marry sum 1 who would not live 4 long. But when Alba told her about her relationship wit him Mary’s fear increased. As I said earlier Alba was very cheerful she knew things would go well and that  she would fight the cancer so much so it would leave her once and for all..
One day Mary called Karl home to the café and told him that Alba was diagnosed of cancer.. He was totally shocked after hearing this.. He said what she never told me about this she went to search for the reports that she hid.. And then she realized that probably Alba knew it already.. When Alba came home after shopping for her café.. Karl was all annoyed he asked her Alba how cud u not tell me that u were diagnosed of cancer.
She looked up and said what and started laughing “who told u this” she asked. What do u mean by who he said Mary told, me about this.. She was like mum (by now she called Mary “mum) look what Karl saying that I have cancer what rubbish.. Oh that’s true said Mary.. I my self saw the report that Dr. Frank gave me.. She was like how could that happen.. Then Mary said that your mum was diagnosed of cancer when you were 5 and that’s how she died.. And your dad passed away, after he could not bear the loss of his wife. He died of heart attack. I was always afraid u would not have to go thru the same but at last I think this was all that God wanted.. She (a) was like what rubbish its my life and I can change it the way I want it to be.. I can make my destiny
Mary said ok well honey will go 2 the doc and do the tests again while Karl went home and kept praying that the results b negative.. The next day they both went to do the re-tests.. The doc said come in the evening you will get the result at 5pm.. While Mary came by 4pm and waited in anticipation.. Alba came happily and cheerfully at 5.15 every one in the hospital started staring at her.. She was like what happened.. Dr. Frank said 6 months ago u were diagnosed of cancer I made the reports personally but how cud this be. The results now show negative it shows that u don’t have any illness u are cancer free young lady. By that time Karl arrives she goes and hugs him and says see dear I told u I’m fit and fine he asked is that true doc.. He said oh yes it is he said at once by now there were smiles on evry1s face except for Mary’s.. She was totally shocked more than the doc.. But they all went home an celebrated later.. Alba’s gift of a new life… it was a miracle that had happened…
After Karl went home Alba looked up at Mary and said mum I knew my past but I changed it. At that moment Mary smiled and said go to sleep child its 2late.. Mary decided to forget the past and live with the present miracle that took place. Alba hugged her and said gd9t mum..                                                                                                                                                                              We all go thru bad phases.. But I believe we can change them. I believe that each one of us can write our own destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment